These terms and conditions constitute the full and complete service agreement (the "Agreement") between you (the "Customer/You") and Cleaning Fairies ("Service Provider/We"). Please take some time to review this Agreement.
1. Cleaning services
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, the Service Provider agrees to provide domestic-, office cleaning, ironing services to the Customer at an address specified by the Customer (the "Premises").
- The Service will be for such cleaning duties as agreed with the Customer at the time of booking.
- The Service Provider will provide one or more cleaners (the "Cleaner") to attend the Premises to provide the Service at a time and date mutually agreed between Service Provider and the Customer (the "Service Time").
- Service Provider endeavour to provide the Service faithfully, diligently and in a timely and professional manner.
- Every cleaner that we employ is personally interviewed and references are checked by us.
- We provide cleaning materials and equipment. All cleaning equipment are safe and in full working order.
- If any estimate is given on how long it will take our cleaner to do the job, this is only an estimate based on the average time it takes to clean a home of similar size. It is difficult to estimate precisely how long the job may take and a degree of flexibility may be required.
- Our acceptance of your booking brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
2. Satisfaction Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with any part of your service we will return to your home to re-clean the area/task within 24 hours. Please contact the office as soon as possible during our normal business hours in 24 hours.
3. Additions and amendments binding
- Any changes to the Service to be provided must be agreed by the Service Provider prior to the Service Time.
- If the Customer requires any additional services or variations at the time the Service is being performed, the Customer must first contact the Service Provider by telephone or email, who may agree to provide the additional services in its absolute discretion. The Cleaner is not authorised to agree to any changes to the Service being provided. The Customer must not request such changes directly from the Cleaner.
4. Customer representations and warranties
The Customer represents and warrants that:
- it will provide a safe working environment at the Premises for the Cleaner to perform the Service;
- the Cleaner will have unencumbered and unobstructed access to those areas of the Premises requiring the Service;
- it will provide the Cleaner with access to all services and utilities (including hot and cold water, electricity, and rubbish bins) as required by the Cleaner to provide the Service;
- it will advise the Service Provider prior to the commencement of the Service of any hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers, ingrained dirt, grease or grime at the Premises;
- it is authorised to use the Premises and obtain the provision of Service;
- if the Customer requires the Cleaner to clean behind or under any heavy items (eg. a fridge, bookshelf, or other furniture), it will move those items prior to the commencement of the Service; and it will secure or remove any fragile, delicate, breakable or valuable items, including cash, jewellery, works of art, antiques, or items of sentimental value prior to the commencement of the Service.
- Fridges and Freezers must be thoroughly defrosted before cleaning can start. Kitchen cupboards must be emptied before cleaning can start. They will not be covered by the terms if this is not the case. Ovens must be in a condition that will enable thorough cleaning with standard professional chemical products.
- We will do our best to make sure your electrical appliances, microwave, oven, fridge/freezer, are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased we won’t be held liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be shifted using standard professional chemicals.
- Next >>